Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pasta Mania

Haven't blogged about foods and restaurants in a while and now I am back with Pastamania! *yay*
Pastamania is one of the most recommended one according to me personally since it got a lot of variety of pastas and tempting appetizers, not to mention that the prices are also reasonable. It is suitable for a casual lunch or dinner with friends without spending too much money. I went there twice already, the one that is located at Cathay Cineleisure and it has never been a disappointment (;

Beef Lasagna

Creamy Chicken Spaghetti



I actually ordered one more thing called Honey Garlic Chicken which is THE BOMB<3 but I forgot to take a photo of it since I am quite hungry and rushing so.......yeah.
Almost forgot! Pastamnia got several choices of pastas which you can choose by your own. Some of them that I remembered are spaghetti, fusilli, penne, and linguine. They also have delivery services and you can find more details about Pastamania here.














<3

No comments:

Post a Comment