Tuesday, October 1, 2013

JuxtaWHAT?

What is juxtapostion? What should I make for my final juxtapostion project for 3D?
They are questions that have been asked over and over again but no one's sure what the answers are.

NO ONE knows.

And the fact that next week is the assessment week makes me even more panic and stress.
I only know the fact that juxtaposition is about comparing 2 things that are very contrast to each other but at the same time, have something in common. Take water and glass as the example.
Water is liquid, glass is a solid thing. But the fact that both of them can be used as a mirror is something that make them a part of juxtaposition.

So one day I have this idea to make my juxtapostion project in form of a cake "made" of waist measurement tapes.

What's juxtaposition about them?

For me, waist measurement tape itself represent body size, represent someone who really care about their body weight and size - someone who's on diet. On the other side, cake can be catagorized as sweets which contain quite a lot of fats and sugar on it - which is the main reason why people actually gain weight.

What's the similarity then?

I also don't know HEHEHEHEHEHE




Praying for the best on the night.
Then I showed the lecturer my "cake".
*drumrolls*
.
.
.
.
.

Got rejected.
I don't know anymore.















</3

No comments:

Post a Comment