Wednesday, January 1, 2014

祝你新年快乐!

Hey guys happy new year 2014! (; 
2013 has been quite a journey, agree? I finally reached 17, moved out to Singapore, and made quite a decision to be alone for now. Such a roller coaster ride. 

This new year I'm just lucky enough to be able to celebrate it in USA *yay* 
I met new people here, culture-shocked as well. Move back a bit, I celebrated this Christmas' Eve with my dad's ex boss' family in New York with a simple warm dinner. We traded Christmas gifts and stories, they're such a warm-hearted family *i love you guys!* 

Tbh my family never really celebrated Christmas. No Christmas tree, no gifts. Quite sad knowing all my friends are like super excited with Christmas while for me it's just like an "oh okay" event lol

ANYWAY

I spent my New Year's Eve watching this Le Rêve The Dream 
MEANWHILE
Some people spent their evening watching Maroon 5 concert 
Or Calvin Harris
Or Alesso
Or come by to Wynn to meet G-Dragon

I'm freakin sad.

Me: "Dad can we just watch Maroon 5?"
Dad: "What?"
Bro: "Uh uh it's in Mandalay Bay! Super close to our hotel tho"
Dad: "(speaking to a man in the phone)…okay 5 tickets for tonight booked already right? Okay okay good thanks."
Me&Bro: "…"

Btw everyone's been asking me about the 2014 New Year's Resolution 
I always made one every year but rarely accomplished any HE HE *insert awkward smile face here*

So here's my 2014 resolution:
— it's a secret


Kbye and happy new year once again everyoneeeee! :* I love you!








<3

No comments:

Post a Comment