Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday Blues

Ever experienced a bright-not-so-lousy Monday? Me neither. I don't know what Monday has done wrong to all of us but (almost) no one likes it. Some said that Monday brought people back to reality after having fun on the weekends, some sort of wake up call they said and well, I kind of agree on that one. 

Another school kind of day.

Doing presentation on Monday morning did really wake my brain up. School'a been great this Monday, everything went quite well compared to my other Mondays, UNTIL my friend reminded me of works waiting at home. Sadly, they must be done by tomorrow.

Now I dislike Tuesday as well. 

Finally calling it a day after finishing all my assignments for tomorrow and decided to just snuggle on my bed with this uber cute bunny. It felt really nice to just do nothing for a while and listening to my favorite Monday playlist. Escaping from reality for just a moment, finally.

Then I realized that my bed and stuffs on it are super patterny.

.
.
.

Okay I know this is super random but I've never realized it up until this moment.





“If you ask me what happiness is, your smile under the sun, but I'm always on the run”

I used to believe in you alone and I was happy
But like a joke, I am left alone
You used to promise me with your pinky finger
But in the end


Nothing ever lasts forever”

No comments:

Post a Comment