Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Restless Estranged Soul

Found myself all alone on Bugis with nowhere to go and no one to talk to. Yes, I am that pathetic. But whatever. Life is life and we can't always depend on or distress somebody, whoever he/she is I believe. Sometimes I wonder how does it feels to have someone who you could rely on every single time and understand me, more like a twinsister or doppelgänger or (uhm) boyfriend. Yes, it might be annoying for some times when you need a time alone but still, it's better to have someone accompanying you at any situations than no one at all.


"A bowl for two one"

"And now that I am alone, all I have is emptiness that comes from being free"

YES, I am green with envy. Seriously, look at this sweet couple 
right in front of me while I am walking all alone with no where to go


I don't know whether it is just me or being alone (with no accompanion of family) in Singapore can make you go nuts and feel somehow trapped, especially on Saturday night with nothing to do. Being all alone is not a really good feeling, seriously. Monday to Friday are full of assignments and homeworks, makes you feel tired and restless. But when it comes to weekend, I realized that I actually need something to work on! Humans can never be satisfied huh? I feel like I always complain and complain about the stuffs I have to do on weekdays but then I complain again about how "devoid" a weekend could be. I have just stayed in Singapore for a month and got nowhere to go already. WHY OH WHY. I really need to search for places to hangout or at least that provides "activities" to do (especially the one that includes "eating" on them). Anyway, I'm making a illustration for this post, sorry if it isn't that good but oh well, I've tried my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment