Thursday, July 25, 2013

First Post - First Week First Year at NAFA

First week, first day, first blog, and first blog post! YAY! Greetings to whoever-reading-this-post :) After quite a long wait I am finally an official NAFA (Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts) student. I am placed in VA1C (Visual Arts 1C) along with other courses' students with Ms. Joey as the lecturer-in-charge. YAY AGAIN! Knowing that people in 1C are all super friendly made me feel soooo relieved since I have always imagined the awkward situation we had to faced on the first day of class but anyway with this kind of lively and cozy atmosphere emitted, I think I will really enjoy this college years here in NAFA :)


How (messy) my table looks like everyday

Blue sky outside the window....inspirational

In one week, there are 5 different classes (and modules) we need to attend such as:
  1. Creative Thinking
  2. Introduction to Visual Arts
  3. 2D Fundamentals
  4. Drawing Fundamentals
  5. 3D Fundamentals
Here are some sneak peeks on what's going on at some of those classes :)

Slideshow about our 2D Fundamentals' group project

Drawing Fundamentals : Some examples of artworks

Eventhough it's still week 1, but I was given assignments already :( Here's one of it that I am currently working on :)

Forgive my weird hand gesture lol and yes, I am drawing
 the lines using micropen one by one

Although it's kind of tiring, but I regret nothing being a NAFA student :) I mean, I am lucky enough to be accepted here so why should I complain? I love arts and I believe that I am on the right path to improve and be better (despite the fact that the homeworks are a lot :p) 




<3



No comments:

Post a Comment